Get help and advice
Our team is here to help you get the most out of your subscription and can set you on the right direction for planning and building your engagement by giving you solid, expert advice. We not only have expertise in using our platform, but also have worked across a range of complex digital engagement projects.
We will help you answer any questions you can't find answers to here, and can give you general help and support on using the tools. There are a few ways to get in touch with us:
- Helpdesk (for technical support)
Please note, we provide general advice only but want to ensure you are getting the best value you can out of the Social Pinpoint. If you want us to dig deeper into your engagement, we can do this too, as a premium professional service (additional charges may apply).
Report a technical issue
There are many reasons issues can occur including:
- telecommunications or network fault or issue
- browser or operating system incompatibility
- an incorrect setting or configuration in the application or infrastructure
- a pre-existing issue or a new bug that has been introduced as part of a new feature release.
- user error.
As there are many ways issues can occur, it can often be difficult to track down the causes, especially if they cannot be consistently recreated. When using the Helpdesk service, it's very important that you provide as much detail as possible - this will save everyone time. When lodging a ticket, following these guidelines will help.
- Describe the issue in as much detail and provide us with specifics around what you tried to do (and how), where you tried to do it (project and page name), and what happened as the result of your action (did the page freeze, did the content not save, etc.)
- Try and recreate the issue and include the steps you took so we can recreate it too.
- Include the browser and operating system name and version number.
- Where possible, include screenshots.
You will be able to track our progress by clicking on Check ticket status on the home page of the Helpdesk.
If your issue relates to content, you can use this learning centre for advice. If you need more help, you might like to get in touch with your Customer Success Manager.
Register on the Helpdesk
In order to create tickets, you must create an account with the Helpdesk if you do not already have one. To do this, select Sign Up on the top right corner of the page. You will then be prompted to provide your full name and email. You must use your company email to sign up.
After signing up, you will receive an activation link to the email you provided. Follow the instructions in the email activate your account and create a password.
To sign in on your account, simply select login on the top right corner and provide your email login and password.
We are lucky to have some amazing in-house experts relating to Community Engagement, Communications and the digital world on our team. Our Customer Success Team are available to help you get the best value out of the Social Pinpoint by offering to review project tool use, recommend offline engagement alignment, suggest campaign opportunities and recommend additional tool usage beyond the standard pathways (additional charges may apply dependant on your subscription).
The Customer Success Team will manage the learning centre and react to popular content requests from users as well as provide case studies, tool fact sheets and other helpful content on an ongoing basis.
To contact the Customer Success Team email firstname.lastname@example.org.